Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nostalgia

As I began cleaning my room this week for my inevitable move out of Cline dormitory back to Baton Rouge, Louisiana I could not help but feel a little nostalgic. My freshman year of college is over. I am 19 years old. I met the people who would, three weeks into the school year, become my brothers and my groomsmen for my wedding. This year has flown by and has seen it's shares of ups and downs. The thing about it is, as much as I want Summer to be here and as much as I want to go home, I want to stay just as much. I have had some of the best times of my life here, I have done some of the best things (or worst depending on how you look at it) of my life here, I have become a part of something here that will never die. This being said I cannot help but feel a little bit nostalgic for the times that have passed and things that have been done here at Centenary College of Louisiana. I know for a fact that by the end of Summer break I will be itching to get back here with my brothers and my friends and (yes I'm gonna say it) even the classes, which two weeks into I will be cursing to the fiery pits of hell. But nostalgia comes and goes I'm going to have a hell of a Summer so that is what I am looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment